Shazam for PC – There a lot of music identification apps available in the market. Till now it is very complicated to find out the song that we heard on the radio or on TV immediately. So, Apple Inc developed an app name called Shazam which helps the user identify the music. This app is mainly developed for iPhone and Android, and now we can use on our Windows PC.
Every PC users are wondering about how to use Shazam on PC? It feels awesome when you watching the TV with your laptop in front of you, listening to the radio, or watching a video or show on youtube, and all of a sudden that song you like starts playing. What’s its name? Don’t worry, just press the button and find out immediately. A question will arise among the PC user how to use the Shazam app on windows. Solution for the question has been given completely in this article.
What is the Shazam app?
Shazam app is the best android app that helps to find out the title of every song whose name escapes you. Just you need to hold your Android Phone near to the tv or radio while playing some songs and wait for five minutes for the process to do and without the need of being silent, the process will tell you the exact title of the song you were listening to. Every music lovers like this app very much.
In the Latest update version, you can identify the songs while using headphones also. For example, if a user sitting on the bus and hearing a song in the background means don’t need to disturb everyone in order to identify it. This app also has some attractive feature like You can share your music tags on Windows Live, Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks.
Specification of Shazam for PC:
|Application Name||Shazam app|
|Based on which class||Entertainment ( Free Music and Audio)|
|Developed by||Apple Inc|
|Operating System||Android devices|
|Latest Version||Varies with devices|
|Size||Varies with devices|
|Minimum OS Requirement||Varies with devices|
|Latest Updated date||June 10, 2019|
|App Package Name||com.shazam.android|
The Requirement to Install Shazam for windows:
- Best Android Emulator
- At least 2 GB RAM
- Better internet connection
- Windows PC with a basic graphics card.
- Minimum Operating System: Windows 7 for PC
Shazam is the best music identification app?
Not only Shazam is the best app, but there are also a lot of apps available in the market like Musixmatch, SoundHound which are also famous. Major Competition between these three apps. This three are the top music identification apps in the market.
Features of Shazam App:
- More than 100 million users using this app all over the world.
- Just tap the blue button you can know the music title, artist and much more.
- Turn on the automatic mode, it will automatically identify the songs and artist
- User can able to see youtube also in this app
- We can get a preview of a song before you can add them to Spotify.
- Sing along to the lyrics of the song as it plays real time on your screen.
- Supports song identification even in the offline also.
- Have a look at recommended tracks to find new music
- You can follow your favorite artist in the Shazam
- Features real-time music chart for the most popular music download
- In this app, you can easily book tickets to concerts of your favorite artists that you want to attend.
- Create your playlist and share to your friends by social media like Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp.
- Supports cloud sync when you log in to another device. So you will be sure to see and play all your music, and other media content no matter how many devices you transfer to.
- Streamlined through all Google-related apps like Google Play Music and even purchase it with just one tap.
- Connect to a Facebook account and find out your friend’s Shazamed playlists.
- Supports QR code reader for visual recognition feature.
- Supports Android wear feature that means you can view the artist and some information about the song right on your Android Wear’s screen.
How to run a Shazam app in PC?
For running Shazam app in your pc. Firstly you need to download the Andriod Emulator.
What is Android Emulator?
Android Emulator is an application. It helps to run almost all the Andriod application in your PC and also includes a virtual mobile device emulator that runs on your computer. It lets you prototype, develop and test Andriod applications without using a physical device.
Download the Latest Version of Shazam app APK:
Below we have the Latest updated version of Shazam app Apk and follow the installation steps which has been given below.
How to Download and install Shazam for Windows 10/7/8/8.1/XP?
Method 1 by using BlueStacks:
First Step: First you need to download the Android Emulator BlueStacks here. Below we have the download link of BlueStacks emulator
Second Step: After downloading the BlueStack Emulator, Next Install the app in your PC.
Third Step: Once the Installation Completed means click and open the app
Fourth Step: After Opening the app, Next Sign in with your Google account.
Fifth Step: Next, Find the Google Play Store.
Sixth Step: Open the Google Play Store and Shazam app
Seventh Step: In that Shazam app is available. Click and Install it
These are some easier steps to download and install the Shazam app on your PC/windows. Now you can enjoy your favorite songs and identify the name of the song on a bigger screen. If you have any queries about this article means just comment below. we are ready to solve your problem at any time. Thanks for reading…