Fruits are the best creation created by the god in this world. Each fruit has a unique taste, different color, and structure. Fruits are the product of a tree and it is a marvelous feast to our vision. They are combined with medical benefits like vitamins, minerals, folic acid, dietary fiber, and micronutrients. While eating fruits you can gain more energy to your body and cure a lot of diseases. In the field of botany, every fruit having a fleshy layer which is present between fruit’s skin and seeds. Human beings are most likely to eat fleshy part which is sweeter than other parts of the fruits. The fleshy part is also known as mesocarp. The study of fruits is known as Pomology. Below are some healthy facts about fruits
Healthy facts about fruits:
- Eating fruits may protect your body from different types of cancer and heart diseases.
- Fruits are having very low calories and also low in fat and sodium.
- Potassium in fruits can help the human body from diseases like heart stroke, developing kidney stones, lower blood pressure and loss of bone strength.
- If you are planning to maintain a healthy diet, Eat fruits having dietary fiber that helps to reduce blood cholesterol level and also reduces constipation and diverticulosis.
- Vitamin C in fruits helps to keep your teeth stronger and gum healthy. It improves your growth and also stops from heal cuts and wounds.
- Folic acid improves the red blood cells in the human body. Antioxidant maintains your skin look younger and shinning.
Variety of fruits and its healthy facts:
- Pomegranates having a lot of health benefits and antioxidants that present in the pomegranates are three times more than the red wine.
- So it will prevent the human body from diseases and also reduces inflammation.
- Similarly, Mango also prevents your body from inflammation. It is a good source of vitamin C.
- One of the healthiest citrus fruit in the world is Grapefruit. vitamins and minerals present in the grapefruit can help to reduce insulin resistance and cholesterol level.
- Eating grapes regularly will stop kidney stone formation in the body.
- Daily intake of Pineapple can protect your body from diseases like cancer and inflammation. Pineapple having elements like bromelain, it will reduce the risk of cancer.
- Avocado is an excellent source of fats and potassium. Regular intake of avocado can reduce blood pressure and also maintain your heart in good condition.
- Blueberries are rich in antioxidants, fiber, potassium, vitamins, and manganese. It helps to cure diseases like Diabetes, Alzheimer, improves the immune system, and defends from the various viral infections.
- One of the highly nutritious fruits is Apple. Apple has more vitamin C, vitamin B, and vitamin K.
- Apple reduces the risk of Cancer, Alzheimer, and Type 2 diabetes. It will improve bone strength and digestion.
- Excessive intake of Strawberries will control blood sugar level and Cranberries protect your body from urinary infections.
- Lemons are high in vitamin C content. So it will help to prevent kidney stones and weight loss.
Interesting facts about fruits:
- Nearly one-year-old apples are sold in the grocery stores in the United States. There are nearly 7000 different varieties of apple growing all over the world.
- One of the interesting facts is that apples, pumps, cherries, raspberries, and peaches belong to the rose family.
- Vitamin C level in the orange is very low so it will not comes under the top 10 common foods.
- Calories present in the dried fruits are more than the fresh fruits because dried fruit reduces the water content and volume.
- A cup of milk having calcium is equal to the one cup of figs.
- The world’s most popular fruit is tomato which is named as a vegetable in the U.S but in the field of botany, it is named as a fruit. A human having lesser genes than tomatoes.
- Similar to the tomatoes, some vegetables are actually fruits, they are cucumber, pumpkin, avocado, pea pods, olives, capsicum, and eggplant.
- Research says that Radioactive elements present in the bananas. Bananas are not fruits but it is known as a herb.
- In the early stage, orange is named as a Geoluread which means yellow-red.
- Wheat, corn, sorghum, soy, barley, and rice are the top six crops in the world. But in the field of botany, these crops are fruits.
- The largest banana plantation is located in Iceland. The world’s shiniest fruit is marble berry.
Weird facts about fruits:
- The most expensive fruit in the world is two melons which are named as Japanese Yubari cantaloupes. It costs around $23500.
- The biggest fruit in the world is Coco de Mer which belongs to the palm tree category. It weighs around 42kg.
- One of the weird facts is that a tree called fruit salad tree which sprouts seven different types of fruit in a single tree.
- One strawberry has an average of 200 seeds present outer side of the fruit layer. More than 1000 seeds present in a single pomegranate.
- You can see cube-shaped watermelon in Japan.
These are some healthy facts about fruits. So try to consume at least a fruit per day and live a long and healthy life. We will constantly update more facts about fruits through this site.
Thanks for visiting our www.factsmonkey.com