The most common addictive substance in the world is smoking. Today smoking is one of the major reason for maximum deaths in the world. A single cigarette contains nearly 7,000 chemical substance, in that nicotine drug that makes human beings highly addictive. The cigarette is the only product that will kill two in one user. Nicotine drug straightly goes to the brain and make you feel good from the stress. However, continuous use of smoking will make the person addicted to smoke because of nicotine drug. Most importantly, there are 69 cancer-causing drugs present in the cigarette and Many are poisonous to the human body. Below are some of the awareness creating smoking facts and will let you know What happens to your body when you smoke continuously.
Facts about stopping kids and young adults from smoking:
- The research found that nobody starts smoking after the age of 25. Creating awareness between the kids and young adults is the easiest way to prevent more deaths in the future. A survey predicts that the person started smoking at a younger age are more addictive.
- Some developed countries started awareness creating educational program in the school syllabus itself.
- Parents who are not smoking can set the best example for the children and can make houses smokefree.
- Parents should openly tell their children about smoking and its effects when they are 8 or 9 years old.
- School should start awareness creating program for the children in their early age itself. This is one of the best ways to help children who are addicted to smoking and make them free by telling the danger of smoking.
- Increase the taxes on tobacco products is another way to reduce the selling of cigarettes.
How children are addicted to smoking in early age:
- Those kids who started smoking before the age of 18 years are influenced by seeing their parents smoking.
- In most cases, their friends force them to smoke cigarettes.
- Tobacco industry using clever tactics to make the products to attract the kids.
- Some of them are addicted to tobacco by seeing movies, television shows, and online advertisement.
What happens to your body when you smoke continuously:
- The research found that the life span of smoker is 10 years lesser than a non-smoker.
- Every day Around 4000 children started smoking their first cigarette.
- In the world, more than 5 million deaths happening because of smoking and using excessive tobacco. It will increase to nearly 8 million by the end of 2030.
- People dying in America by tobacco is more than the Aids, Drugs, Alcohol, Car accident, and gun violence combined.
- Continuous inhale of tobacco kills more than 4,80,000 people in the U.S. every year and 50,000 deaths occurred by second-hand smoking.
- To advertising tobacco products, Tobacco company spends nearly $25 million every day.
- More than 1.6 million high school students using E-cigarette and middle school students usage also increases to 5,00,000.
- Last year cigarettes were sold around 258 billion in the United States which is more than the human population in this world.
- Arizona is one of the states in America, In that state nearly 2,800 kids dying every year due to smoking cigarettes. Around 27.5% of high school students using E-cigarettes.
- The legal age for consuming tobacco is 21 years for some cities in Douglas and cottonwood. They made strict rules on selling of tobacco.
- Every year medicinal expense for curing tobacco and related diseases is US$ 333 billion.
- A person who inhales one packet of cigarette a day will lose at least two teeth in every 10 years.
- In the U.S. one in every five people died related to diseases caused by tobacco and one person spends $1,500 to $3,300 in a year
- One-third of the world’s total smokers are Chinese. 30% of cancer disease happens only because of tobacco.
- Marijuana is less harmful than tobacco and alcohol. marijuana is consumed by using bongs, paper, pipes and through smoking.
- The person Freud having 30 cancer surgeries because of tobacco.
- At the age of eight, president of the U.S John Adams started smoking.
- Today in the U.S. 8.6 million people having the smoking-related illness and continuous Smoking will make your hair become gray.
- The highest smoking population in the world is China. In 2010 Ardi Rizal a kid from Indonesia started smoking at the age of 2 years.
- Chinese government owned the world’s largest cigarette production company.
- Every minute nearly 1.5 million cigarettes are sold in the world and 15 billion are sold per day.
Health effects on smoking:
- 90% of lung cancer caused because of smoking.
- Smoking also causes problems like Coronary disease and stroke.
- Continuous inhale of 5 cigarettes in a day will cause cardiovascular disease.
- Smoking will reduce men’s sperm count and it will increase the risk of childbirth and pregnancy loss.
- Smoking after the childbirth will make woman’s bone weaker.
- Before the age of 40, if you quit smoking it will reduce the damage to your body and the risk of dying in smoking-related diseases.
- If you inhale continuously for more than 30 years it will make you blind at the age of 65.
- More smoking will cause type 2 diabetes in your body and also blood flow will decrease to foot and legs.
- Blood flow in the body will be reduced and also the supply of blood to the penis will slow down.
- Regular smoking will cause damage to the uterus, so the pregnancy problem occurs to women.
- Heavy smoking will reduce the strength of bone and bone density and it will be fractured easily than nonsmokers.
- Smoking will damage the intestines and cause colorectal cancer in the intestine. it is the second leading cancer-causing deaths in the U.S.
- Rheumatoid arthritis is another one diseases caused due to regular smoking and also it will affect the joints in the legs and hands
- Mainly it also damages the lips and teeth of humans.
Main effects :
- Tuberculosis is a type of lung disease caused due to excessive smoking.
- Tobacco causes eye diseases like cataracts and macular degeneration.
- One of the main effects of smoking is heart attack, stroke, aneurysm, and vascular diseases.
- Regular smoking will cause 2-4 times of coronary heart diseases, 2-4 times of stroke, and 25 times of lung cancer in a single human life.
- women who die due to lung cancer is more than that of breast cancer.
So kindly please avoid smoking, because smoking not only affects you but also the people around you. We will constantly update more facts about health-related issues.
Thanks for visiting our www.factsmonkey.com